1.2 What is CrowdID?
CrowdID is an Atlassian product which makes use of the OpenID protocol to allow you to use a single login for a number of websites. To put it another way: CrowdID is an 'OpenID provider'. You can use CrowdID if your administrator has installed it for your organization.
This means that you can:
- Securely store your username and password on your organization's server.
- Use your OpenID as a single identifier to log in to all websites which support OpenID.
- Control how you allow or deny login requests from websites.
Your organization can use CrowdID to set up an internal OpenID provider. There are also other OpenID providers, where you can get a free OpenID.
- 1.1 What is OpenID?
- 1.2 What is CrowdID?
- 1.3 What is an OpenID URL or identifier?
- 1.4 Viewing the CrowdID page
Last modified on Oct 15, 2021
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.