Crucible 1.1 Changelog
This page contains information about the Crucible 1.1 minor releases.
Please read the Crucible 1.1 Upgrade Guide before upgrading to any of the minor releases below.
On this page:
From 1.1.3 to 1.1.4
This release updates the included FishEye component and includes a number of performance improvements and bug fixes for Subversion and Perforce repository indexing.
From 1.1.2 to 1.1.3
This release fixes a bug CRUC-104 that prevented Crucible from correctly displaying large patches.
From 1.1.1 to 1.1.2
This release adds some new user-related functions and includes bug fixes.
- You can now allow users to create their own user accounts (sign-up).
- You can now allow anonymous browsing of reviews.
- Users can now add themselves as a reviewer ('Join a review'). This is an option that is configured per review.
- Fix problem where Crucible would only display the top part of each diff in a patch.
- Fix various IE6 and IE7 problems.
- Fix problem where some users where redirected to /uar/browser.css after login.
From 1.1 to 1.1.1
This is a small bug-fix release. It addresses a stack-overflow problem for some configurations.