18 September 2007
Crucible 1.1 allows pre-commit (patch) reviews, side-by-side diff mode, syntax highlighting in diffs, and many other bug fixes and improvements.
You can now download Crucible from here. Information on installing Crucible can be found here. If upgrading from a previous version, please follow the Upgrade Guide.
Highlights of Crucible 1.1
- Pre-commit review (patch review).
- Progress tracking through a review by marking each file as 'done'.
- Side-by-side diff mode within the review display.
- Syntax highlighting when displaying a diff.
- Many small UI fixes and improvements. Refer to the changelog for more details.