13 September 2011The Atlassian team announces the release of GreenHopper 5.7.2. GreenHopper 5.7.2 delivers some enhancements to the Rapid Board:
- 'Welcome Mat' — assists new users of the Rapid Board in finding or creating a Rapid View. Designed to help you introduce the Rapid Board to your organisation.
- Kanban Preset — preconfigures the Rapid Board with everything that Kanban teams need to get started quickly (Scrum preset to follow later this year)
- 'Number of days in column' indicator — at bottom of each card on the Rapid Board
- Detailed Card View — now shows additional fields (including Summary, Details, People, Dates, Time Tracking)
- Remaing Estimate — can now be edited from the Rapid Board (without using the JIRA 'Log Work' dialog)
- Moving Average Cycle Time — graphed over time
- Introductory Chart screen — explains the use and meaning of the different charts on the Rapid Board
- Filtering — filter the Cycle Time chart by swimlane, quick filter, time, column
(The Rapid Board is a new way to visualise and interact with cards. Please note that the Rapid Board is in pre-release mode and as such can be enabled via JIRA Agile Labs.)
Upgrading to GreenHopper 5.7.2 is free for all customers with an active GreenHopper license.
Don't have GreenHopper 5.7 yet?
Take a look at all the new features in the GreenHopper 5.7 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
Upgrading from a Previous Version of GreenHopper
There is one known issue with this release. If you have the GreenHopper Night Service enabled under General Configuration please disable this prior to upgrading, full details can be found in this knowledge base article.
Updates and Fixes in this Release
GreenHopper 5.7.2 includes the following updates and bug fixes: