Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Bamboo Change Analysis Plugin — The change analysis plugin analyses each build and creates a report of all the findings. These findings include PMD http://pmd.sourceforge.net, Cobertura http://cobertura.sourceforge.net/ and JMeter http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/ reports. Various quality control levels can be set in order for the build to be considered as successfull.
- CheckStyle Plugin
- Cobertura plugin — A plugin that will parse and record Cobertura http://cobertura.sourceforge.net coverage reports, and send notifications if the code coverage doesn't reach a specified percentage.
- Coverage Plugin — The coverage plugin provides tracking of, and insight into, project code coverage for Bamboo builds. It supports code coverage data generated by Clover http://atlassian.com/clover, Cobertura http://cobertura.sourceforge.net, and EMMA http://emma.sourceforge.net.
- Crap4J Integration Plugin — This is a plugin to process Crap4J reports generated during builds and display the results.
- FindBugs Plugin — A plugin that will parse and record FindBugs http://findbugs.sourceforge.net/ reports
- JMeter Aggregator Plugin — The Bamboo JMeter Aggregator Plugin aggregates and stores JMeter load test results, and then allows reporting on the aggregated data across builds. It also allows configurable assertions that can, for example, fail the build if the mean time of any samplers deviates by more than 10%.
- JMeter plugin
- PMD plugin — A plugin that will parse and record PMD http://pmd.sourceforge.net static analysis reports
- RCov Plugin — A plugin that will parse and record RCov http://eigenclass.org/hiki.rb?rcov coverage reports for Ruby http://www.ruby-lang.org applications, and send notifications if the code coverage doesn't reach a specified percentage.
- Simian Plugin — Shows duplication statistics for your build as reported by Simian http://www.redhillconsulting.com.au/products/simian/.