The Crowd Administration Console presents the full range of Crowd administration functionality to authorised Crowd administrators.
Authorised Crowd users who are not administrators can also access the Crowd Console. They will see a subset of functionality, which we call the 'Self-Service Console'. Refer to the Crowd User Guide for details.
If you are a Crowd administrator, the Crowd Administration Console allows you to perform the following functions:
- Configure applications to access the Crowd framework.
- Create and manage users and adjust their group membership.
- Map directories to allow users to access integrated applications.
- Adjust server deployment properties, including those configured during the setup process.
- Back up and restore your Crowd data.
- View active sessions and manually expire sessions.
- View Crowd system information.
- Update your user profile and password and view the groups and applications associated with your username. Refer to the Crowd User Guide for details.
To access the Crowd Administration Console:
The welcome screen will appear, looking something like this:
The Crowd Administration Console is a web application provisioned by Crowd — you can see it in the list of applications shown in the Application Browser.
Please refer to the link below in order to grant administrators rights to Crowd user(s):