For any given directory, Crowd allows you to see which users are currently logged in to one or more applications that use the Crowd framework.
You can also force any session to expire, that is, you can log the user out of Crowd.
To see which users are currently logged in to Crowd,
Screenshot: 'Session Browser — Users'
To log a user out of Crowd,
- Using the User Browser
- Adding a User
- Editing a User's Details and Password
- Deleting or Deactivating a User
- Case Sensitivity of Usernames and Groups
- Specifying a User's Aliases
- Editing a User's Group Membership
- Managing Groups
- Managing Group Members
- Specifying a User's Attributes
- Granting Crowd Administration Rights to a User
- Granting Crowd User Rights to a User
- Managing a User's Session