Confluence 2.7.3 Upgrade Guide
Confluence 2.7.3 is a recommended upgrade which focuses on fixing a number of security flaws. You'll find details of the fixes in the release notes.
If you are already running a version of Confluence, please follow these instructions to upgrade to the latest version:
- Before you upgrade, we strongly recommend that you back up your
confluence.homedirectory and database.
- If your version of Confluence is earlier than 2.7.2, read the release notes and upgrade guides for all releases between your version and the latest version. In particular:
- Please read the 2.7 upgrade notes.
- If you are upgrading from 2.1 or earlier, please read the 2.2 release notes.
- Download the latest version of Confluence.
- Follow the instructions in the Upgrade Guide.
Last modified on Aug 9, 2012
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.