Confluence 5.9.8 Upgrade Notes
Below are some important notes on upgrading to Confluence 5.9.8. For details of the fixes in this release, please read the release notes.
If you are already running a version of Confluence, please follow these instructions to upgrade to the latest version:
- Before you upgrade, we strongly recommend that you back up your Confluence Home directory and database.
- If your version of Confluence is earlier than 5.9, read the
release notes and upgrade guides
for all releases between your version and the latest version.
- Please read the Confluence 5.9 Upgrade Notes.
- Please read the Confluence 5.7 Upgrade Notes.
- If you are upgrading from 2.1 or earlier, please also read the 2.2 release notes.
- Download the latest version of Confluence.
- Follow the instructions in the Upgrade Guide.
Last modified on Apr 11, 2016
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.