Delete and Restore Mail
To delete mail from a space, you need 'Delete Mail' permission.
Only a space administrator can delete all email messages in the space simultaneously.
To delete mail from a space:
- Go to a space and choose Space tools > Integrations > Mail
A list of email messages in the space is displayed in reverse chronological order.
- Do either of the following:
- Delete an individual email message by choosing the trash icon beside it.
- Delete all email messages within the space by choosing Delete All.
Email messages deleted using the 'Delete All' option can't be restored.
Space administrators can restore deleted email messages, provided they were deleted individually.
To restore deleted mail:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar
- Choose Trash
You'll see a list of email messages and other content deleted from the space.
- Choose Restore beside the email message you want to restore.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!