Configuring anonymous access
Anonymous access to FishEye is allowed by default. You can disable anonymous access at the following levels:
- Globally by turning off 'Global Anonymous Access' on the Administration, Authentication page. When this setting is off, an anonymous user just sees a log in page. When it is on they see an activity stream of all repositories which are visible to anonymous users.
- For all repositories which are using the default Security settings (using the Repository defaults),
- or for particular repositories.
To configure anonymous access globally:
Click the 'cog' menu in the FishEye header, and choose Administration (you'll need to be logged in as an administrator to see this link).
- Click Defaults under 'Repository Settings'. The 'Repository Defaults' screen will be displayed.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Either check or clear the option Can Read in the Anonymous row.
To configure anonymous access per-repository:
See the steps detailed in Configuring Permissions for a Specific Repository.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!