FishEye 1.3 Changelog
This page contains information about the FishEye 1.3 minor releases.
Please read the FishEye 1.3 Upgrade Guide before upgrading to any of the minor releases below.
On this page:
From 1.3.7 to 1.3.8
This release provides performance and bug fix improvements for Subversion and Perforce indexing including:
- Perforce determination of line counts is much more efficient
- Handle cases where the content of a file has been removed from a Perforce depot
- Change Subversion indexing strategy for repositories whose initial check-in is a large commit or copy
- Fix error which broke line count graph caching
- correct issues dealing with changes to tagged files
- correct issue with property changes in German locale when using SvnKit
From 1.3.6 to 1.3.7
This is a small bug-fix release (list of issues).
From 1.3.5 to 1.3.6
This is a small bug-fix release. It addresses a stack-overflow problem for some configurations.
From 1.3.4 to 1.3.5
Note: Upgrading to this version will force a complete re-index of P4 repositories.
- User-friendly UI-based license entry and maintenance.
- Syntax highlight files when displaying a diff.
- Add Ruby and Coldfusion syntax highlighting. Look for custom syntax files in
- EyeQL enhancement: a new clause to match on changeset ids
csid = "1234".
- EyeQL enhancement: more return types such as
- Many performance improvements when scanning Perforce repositories.
- Changelog missing some changesets in CVS when there is a path constraint.
- Handle svn diff output in languages other than English.
- Fix problem with long directory names wrapping in the directory tree.
From 1.3.3 to 1.3.4
- Fix compatibility between Cenqua and Atlassian licenses.
- [SVN] Convert slash / characters to a hyphen - in tag/branch names.
- [SVN] Better handling of precedence of tag/branch/trunk symbolic rules.
- [SVN] Add a manual test field in Admin screens to test symbolic rule setup.
- [P4] Add ability to configure Perforce updater in Admin screens.
- [P4] Some improvements when scanning Perforce repositories.
From 1.3.2 to 1.3.3
This build allows FishEye to be used with Atlassian licenses.
From 1.3.1 to 1.3.2
- Fix potential XSS vulnerability in quick-search page.
- Fix problem sending watch emails where the commit message contains a tab character.
- [SVN] Add support for requesting a rescan between given revisions.
- [SVN] Improve scan performance, and better handle add operations from outside FishEye's view of the repository.
- [SVN] Improve scan performance by not fetchings diffs for binary files.
- [SVN] Timeout settings now configurable via Admin screens.
- [SVN] Display SVN properties at the directory level.
- [P4]] Address problem fetching labels for files.
From 1.3 to 1.3.1
- The truncate diff setting should now work in Internet Explorer.
- Fix issue with duplicate paths in tarball generation.
- [P4] An empty <p4-config> element would cause an error.
- Unknown repos now return a 404 status rather than 500.
- [SVN] Handle empty content files when using SvnKit.
- [CVS] Allow $ in author names.
- FishEye now uses the tabwidth setting in each user's profile.
- [SVN] Fix issue where FishEye incorrectly states that no username was supplied.
- Fix IE7 directory spacing problem.
- Implement side-by-side diffs.
From 1.3beta9 to 1.3
- Various improvements when scanning Perforce repositories.
- [SVN] Fix for problem with diff hyperlinks to re-added files.
- Fix problem where some paths were not correctly html-escaped.
- Fix 'NoSuchFieldError deferredExpression' problem on some platforms (due to a 3rd-party library being included twice).
- Ensure LDAP connections are closed in all situations.
From 1.3beta8 to 1.3beta9
Upgrading to 1.3beta9 will force a complete re-index of CVS repositories.
- Upgrade JVM requirement to 1.5+.
- Upgrade embedded HTTP engine (Jetty). This fixes some bugs and improves performance under load.
- Fix a performance problem (esp. under load). "Recent Changes" pages should return much faster now.
- Fix a very slow memory leak when FishEye is under load (for example, when it is being crawled by a web spider).
- Fix a problem where daily-emails would break after a backup was performed.
- [CVS] Fix an error introduced when FishEye builds its repository cache. This requires a full re-scan of CVS repositories.
- [CVS] Fix a problem where FishEye could not parse in RCS files author names that were only numerical digits.
- [CVS] Fix bug when creating tar/zip files from a branch constraint.
- [SVN] FishEye will now timeout long running SVN connections that have blocked.
- [SVN] Fix problem where FishEye was not storing SVN properties correctly.
- [SVN] Fix a bug when entering a revision beyond the current last revision in quick search.
From 1.2.5 to 1.3beta8
- [SVN] When importing a repository from a given start revision, you can now nominate if it should import the state of the repository at that revision, or just import changes made after that revision.
- [CVS] Fix a bug where FishEye would send out watch emails for historical changesets after a re-index.
- Performance improvements to changeset page when one of the files in the changeset has a very large history.
- [SVN] Some changes that improve the speed of the initial-scan for some SVN repositories.
- Fix a bug when FishEye generates RSS feed urls constrained by author, when the author has an "@" in their name.
- [SVN] Fix a bug when a tag is deleted (as part of a move).