Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
1 August 2007
FishEye 1.3 contains many bug fixes and improvements, and adds support for
You can now download FishEye from here. See Installing FishEye on Windows or Installing FishEye on Linux and Mac for information on installing FishEye. If upgrading from a previous version, please follow the Upgrade Guide.
Highlights of FishEye 1.3
- Support for the Perforce version control system.
- SVN properties are now shown.
- Quicksearch now searches for changeset ids.
- New 'mixed' chart on annotation pages, showing author-over-time breakdown.
- Side by side diffs (1.3.1)
- Refer to the changelog for more details.