To access the operations for a repository:
Click the 'cog' menu in the FishEye header, and choose Administration (you'll need to be logged in as an administrator to see this link).
- Click the Repositories link. The list of repositories set up in your FishEye instance will be displayed.
- Click the name of the repository, (under the Name column in the list of repositories). The Repository Options for the repository will be displayed in a dialog.
- A number of repository operations will be available next to the Actions field:
- Stop('Running' repositories only) — Stop the repository.
- Restart('Running' repositories only) — Restart the repository.
- Enable('Disabled' repositories only) — Enable the repository.
More repository actions are available via the Repositories list. See Managing your repositories.
FishEye reports the current status of the repository as follows:
|Running||The repository can be browsed, and is available for indexing of repository changes.|
|Starting||The start process for the repository has not yet completed.|
|Stopping||FishEye has received a stop request for the repository, and is waiting for all current operations to complete.|
|Stopped||The repository can not be browsed, and is not available for indexing, but will start when FishEye next restarts.|
|Disabled||The repository can not be browsed, and is not available for indexing, and will not be started when FishEye next restarts.|
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!