(401)Unauthorized error when trying to perform a smart commit referencing a JIRA issue
The following appears in the
2014-05-29 14:06:42,112 WARN [CommitNotifier1 ] com.atlassian.fecru.plugin.comithook.internal.DefaultCommitHookManager DefaultCommitHookManager-collateErrors - Error while processing a commit directive handled by plugin com.atlassian.fecru.plugin.commithook.fecru-jiracommithook-plugin:jiracommithook for changeset 67fb441d 32cd6df04bf432e4ef5b7b0cdbf445619 in repository <repository_name>: FishEye was unable to comment on the issue http://localhost:8080/browse/AAA-1 due do the following unexpected error: (401)Unauthorized
The Application Link between JIRA and Fisheye is configured as OAuth, and there is no token created in Fisheye/JIRA for the commiting user.
The token needs to be created. You can do it by the following instructions:
- Create a test review in Fisheye.
- Log in with the commiting user.
- Open the review and click in "Edit Details".
- Fill the field "Linked Issue" with the key of some JIRA issue and click in "Link". You'll be prompted to authenticate.
- Do this for every commiting user (no need to create a new review, only link the review to any JIRA issue).