Changing repository polling interval
It is possible to increase the repository polling interval on Fisheye by doing the following:
- Go to Fisheye Administration.
- Click on Repositories under Repository Settings.
- Select the repository by clicking over it.
- Select tab Updates.
- Uncheck the "Use the system default settings for updates" box.
- Finally change the value.
The default value is 60 seconds.
Last modified on Jul 31, 2018
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.