Source tab does not appear on View Issue or Browse Project page in JIRA
The plugin ('Source') tab is not visible on the 'View Issue' or 'Browse Project' page in JIRA.
- JIRA reports the plugin as installed correctly on the Administration->Plugins page.
- JIRA users have the 'View Version Control' permission.
- There is at least one application link created between JIRA and Fisheye. See this page for Application Link creation documentation.
The cause could be one of the following:
- JIRA Fisheye plugin is not installed correctly. Check whether the plugin is installed correctly on the Administration > Plugins page.
- JIRA users do not have the 'View Version Control' permission. Check your JIRA project permissions.
- There are no application links between JIRA and Fisheye. Check that you have an application link configured.
- JIRA Fisheye plugin is not installed correctly — Install the plugin. See Installing a Plugin.
- JIRA users do not have the 'View Version Control' permission — Add the project permission for the users. See Managing Project Permissions.
- There are no application links between JIRA and Fisheye — Create an application link between JIRA and Fisheye. See Linking to another application
Note : As of JIRA 6.2, we have introduced the new Development panel, and hence there is no Source tab available. Please read the release notes here : JIRA 6.2 Release Notes.