JIRA is not displaying the Bitbucket repositories
After performing the integration between JIRA Cloud and Bitbucket no repositories are shown in the list while there are repositories created in Bitbucket.
- The list has not refreshed yet
- The repositories are not owned by the team account, which is integrated with your JIRA Cloud instance.
- Permission problem on Bitbucket.
- The account name is case sensitive and not entered correctly in the DVCS configuration.
- You can trigger a manual refresh of the repository list by pressing the gear sign, this will display a drop down with the option "Refresh list"
Verify if the repo is owned by the team account:
Because the owner is not the team account that is integrated with the Atlassian Cloud instance this repo is not displayed in the list. Therefore we will need to perform the procedure that is explained here
After performing the procedure you will see the owner has changed:
Now that the owner is changed let's go back to JIRA and see if the repo is displayed:
Make sure that at least the following is setup on oAuth Permission
If the list is not showing the repo try to manually refresh the list as explained in option 1.