Sidebar menu not loading in New Jira Experience
Platform Notice: Cloud Only - This article only applies to Atlassian products on the cloud platform.
New Jira Experience is not able to render the Left Sidebar Menu. It shows-up like the image below.
- This is related to client's network blocking resources from Jira, to be received by the browser leading it to not able to render the sidebar. The way this is blocked, under client's network, changes from case to case (sometimes proxies, firewalls or even GPOs ...).
- In Chrome, open development Panel (Instructions Here).
- Go to the "Console tab" under the panel.
- Check for errors in red. You should be seeing errors similar to the ones below:
- mentioning Blocked by CORS Policy.
Assets in the Network Environment blocking Atlassian resources to be loaded, therefore these don't reach end-users browsers and the sidebar does not load.
Check every possible blocking asset (firewalls, proxies...) configurations under your network and apply domains and IPs whitelisting provided at Atlassian Cloud IP ranges and domains. If the problem persists, contact support.