The following image shows an example of the Scheduler administration page:
The page contains two tabs — Groups and Jobs:
- The Groups tab lists the packages of scheduled jobs. You can see the status of each group, how many jobs each group includes, and the schedule of each group’s execution.
- The Jobs tab lists individual scheduled jobs. You can see the status of each job, the duration of each job’s last run, and the schedule of each job’s execution.
You can’t edit scheduled jobs on this page. But you can do it on the backend.
Accessing Scheduler administration in Jira
You’ll find the information on scheduled jobs on the Scheduler administration page.
To open the list of scheduled jobs:
- Go to Administration () > System.
- From the left-side menu, select Scheduler details.
- To view the details of a group or job, select Show more.
For more information on building cron expressions in Jira, see Constructing cron expressions for a filter subscription.
Editing and disabling scheduled jobs
Jira no longer allows editing and disabling scheduled jobs on the Scheduler administration page. But you can do it on the backend, through the Jira database.
To do it, you should have System Admin access.
However, if you want to edit or disable any scheduled jobs, we recommend contacting Atlassian Support first.
For more information, see:
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article