Jira Service Management compatibility
If you are running a version of Jira and Jira Service Management (previously Jira Service Desk) older than Jira 7.3 or Jira Service Management 3.3 then a number of Jira Service Management related features will not be available or limited.
- SLA threshold breached
- Add Service Desk customer
- Create Service Desk request
- User Conditions will not allow checks to see if a user is in an organization or a customer
- Sending e-mails to Jira Service Management specific recipients such as 'Pending approvers' will not be possible
To get access to the features above, you need to upgrade to:
- Jira Core 7.3 or later
- Jira Service Management 3.3 or later
Last modified on Apr 21, 2021
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.