Viewing a plan's build information
A plan defines everything about your continuous integration build process in Bamboo.
To view information about a plan:
|Information about the plan, as shown in the diagram below.
|Information about recent failures of the plan, including the builds that failed, links to the build results, time taken to fix, etc.
|The full history of builds of the plan.
|A summary of the 10 most frequently broken tests.
Use the Actions menu to access functions for the plan, such as Disable plan and Configure plan. (This menu is only displayed if you are an administrator for the plan.)
- Navigation: Select the project to view a summary of its plans.
- Tabs: View further details for the plan.
- Current activity and recent history: See whether the plan is building. Shows results for the ten most recent plan builds. Select a build number to view that build result.
- Plan status: Icons show if the plan is building and the status of recent builds. Select an icon to see the build result.
- Run menu: Select options for running the plan, e.g., run a parameterized build.
- Actions menu: E.g., Configure plan or Disable plan.
- Statistics and charts: For the build history of the plan.