Use the issue tracker
When you add a repository to Bitbucket Cloud, you also get an issue tracker. This is the place to track your project's feature requests, bug reports and other project management tasks. We keep the Bitbucket issue tracker very simple and yet somewhat flexible. It has just a few configurable fields (component, version and milestone) – you can use them any way you want.
Overview of the Issue Tracker
The following image shows (1) actions you can take on this issue (2) where to watch or vote on an existing issue.
Detailed Issue Tracker How To Guides
- Enable an issue tracker
- Configure defaults for issue fields
- Export or import issue data
- Make the tracker private or public
- Resolve issues automatically when users push code
- Setting email preferences for an issue tracker
- Highlight syntax and mark up issues
Wanting Even More Features?
If you find the Bitbucket Cloud issue tracker lacks the features you need, you can choose to use JIRA Software together with the JIRA DVCS Connector or you can use another issue tracker available through Bitbucket services.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!