Install or upgrade Bitbucket
About the installation and upgrade guides
The install and upgrade guides have instructions for installing, setting up, or upgrading Bitbucket Data Center and Server.
Information on the features and changes in specific Bitbucket releases can be found in the Release Notes.
For information about using and administering Bitbucket refer to the Bitbucket documentation.
- Supported platforms
- Installing and upgrading Git
- Bitbucket installation guide
- Install a Bitbucket Data Center trial
- Install Bitbucket Server on Linux
- Running Bitbucket Server with a dedicated user
- Run Bitbucket as a Linux service
- Automated setup for Bitbucket
- Start and stop Bitbucket
- Install Bitbucket Server from an archive file
- Run the Bitbucket installer
- Bitbucket Server upgrade guide
- Use Bitbucket in the enterprise
- Upgrade Bitbucket without downtime
Download Bitbucket documentation in PDF format.
Bitbucket Server Knowledge Base
Last modified on Nov 8, 2022
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.