To cancel your Atlassian Cloud evaluation or subscription, follow one of the procedures below:
You're already logged in to your Cloud site:
> Site administration, then choose your site under 'Subscriptions & Billing'
- Choose Manage applications.
- Choose Cancel my site in the top-right corner of the page.
If you're not logged in to your Cloud site:
- Log in to my.atlassian.com (you'll arrive on the Licenses page by default).
- Click the '+' sign of your Atlassian Cloud subscription (the account management pane will display).
- Click the Cancel Subscription link to request cancellation of your account.
If you'd like a backup of the data in your Atlassian Cloud site, see Import and export data.
Your Atlassian Cloud subscription will be terminated at the end of the current billing cycle and your credit card won't be charged again. No credit is offered for canceling an account prior to the end of a billing cycle.
If you need to reactivate your Cloud subscription for any reason, let us know.