Intellectual property protection
When developing any Clover extension please do always respect intellectual property rights.
- Clover Core is licensed under Apache 2.0 License
- Most of Clover plugins are licensed under Apache 2.0 License
- Bamboo Clover Plugin is proprietary software, see Bamboo Clover Plugin Developer Guide
- Clover documentation on confluence.atlassian.com is under Creative Commons License, see Contributing to the Clover Documentation
When contributing to Clover:
- never copy-paste code
- never use libraries with unknown license
- follow the Upgrading libraries in Clover sources rules
- follow the Atlassian Trademark Guidelines (it covers product naming, logos, look and feel)
- follow the Atlassian Design Guidelines license
- you can keep com.cenqua and com.atlassian packages in the source code (for backward-compatibility reasons)
Last modified on Oct 26, 2016
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.