Integrating Confluence with Other Applications
You can integrate Confluence with other applications using Application Links. The Application Links feature allows you to link Confluence to applications such as JIRA Software or JIRA Service Desk.
Linking two applications allows you to share information and access one application's functions from within the other. For example, you can display a list of issues on a Confluence page using the JIRA Issues Macro.
- Linking to Another Application
- Configuring Workbox Notifications
- Integrating JIRA and Confluence
- Registering External Gadgets
- Configuring the Office Connector
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!