Confluence Features and Best Practices
This section of the Confluence Knowledge Base contains articles based on the mostly commonly asked questions pertaining to Confluence usage, features, and best practices.
Articles in this section include
- Confluence Admin Permission Levels Explained
- Does Confluence provide integration with chat clients?
- How Can Confluence Manage Existing Documents and Attachments?
- How can I add surveys to Confluence pages?
- How can I translate Confluence page content?
- How Do I Enforce Password Complexity in Confluence?
- How do I request an RFI or RFP for Confluence?
- How to generate external thread dumps for Confluence 5.9.2 running Windows with the bundled JRE
- How To Partition Confluence for Different Isolated User Groups
- How to restore Confluence global template and blueprint to Default
- RFI/RFP for Confluence
- What Happens When I Reach My License User Limit in Confluence?
- When to Use a Blueprint or a Template?
- Where can I find examples of live confluence sites?
Requesting Presales Assistance
Requesting Implementation or Customization Assistance
Atlassian works with a network of dedicated Expert partners who specialize in customization, setup, and customization of our tools. Feel free to reach out to our Expert Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org for an Expert recommendation or browse our Experts directory by region, expertise, and product coverage.
Search the Confluence Knowledge Base
Use the left hand navigation panel to search by keyword search, version, label, or hierarchy.
Toggle the box icon in the upper right hand corner to show or hide the left hand navigation bar!