Changing the User for the Crowd Windows Service
This page is relevant if you have installed Crowd as a Windows service. You may want to change the user under which the Crowd Windows service is running, for security reasons.
Changing the Windows User for the Crowd Service
- Navigate to the service: Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services.
- Locate the 'Apache Tomcat Crowd' service, right-click and view the 'Properties'.
- Go to the 'Log On' tab and change the user as desired.
Screenshot: Changing the User for the Windows Service
- Specifying Startup Order of Windows Services
- Changing the User for the Crowd Windows Service
- Removing the Crowd Windows Service
- Troubleshooting Crowd as a Windows Service
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!