Using the User Browser
The User Browser allows you to search, view, add, and edit users within a specified directory.
To use the User Browser:
- Log in to the Crowd Administration Console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Users.
The User Browser appears.
- In the Search textbox, enter your search criteria.
You can enter all or part of the user's name, email address or username. Leave the search box empty to retrieve all users.
You can refine your search by choosing Active or Inactive users. (An Inactive user is typically someone who has left your organization.)
- Click Search.
Crowd will list all the users in the selected directory who match your search criteria.
- To view or edit a user's details, click the link on the user's name.
- A maximum of 100 users will appear on a page.
- If there are more than 100 users that match the search, the Next and Previous links will appear at the bottom of the page, so that you can move from one page to the next.
Screenshot: 'User Browser'
Last modified on May 17, 2022
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.