When logging in to a website, you can instruct CrowdID to allow login to the site every time you use your OpenID ('Allow Always').
The CrowdID 'Approved Sites' page allows you to:
- View your list of always-approved sites.
- Remove a site from the list.
- Choose a profile for use when logging in to a site.
To view your list of always-approved sites,
To remove a site from the list,
To choose a profile for use when logging in to a site,
Screenshot: CrowdID Approved Sites page
- 1. Getting started with CrowdID
- 2. Logging in to a website using OpenID
- 3. Viewing your always-approved websites
- 4. Viewing your login history
- 5. Updating your profile
- 6. Using more than one profile
- 8. Requesting Forgotten Usernames
- 7. Changing or resetting your password