The CrowdID page allows you to:
- View your OpenID URL.
- Set up your profile(s).
- View your list of always-approved sites.
- View your login history.
- Resume approval of a login. (This option appears only during a login process, if you move away from the 'OpenID Verification' page.)
- Change your password.
There are two ways to access the CrowdID page:
- While you are logging in to another site.
- Directly via the CrowdID URL.
To access the CrowdID page while you are logging in to another site,
To access CrowdID directly via the CrowdID URL,
Screenshot: CrowdID My OpenID page
- 1.1 What is OpenID?
- 1.2 What is CrowdID?
- 1.3 What is an OpenID URL or identifier?
- 1.4 Viewing the CrowdID page