You can choose a specific profile for use when logging in to a website. There are different ways to choose a profile:
- Choose a profile for a specific login, during the login process. You can do this for sites which you have not set to 'Allow Always'.
- Choose a profile for a specific website, on the CrowdID 'Approved Sites' page. You can do this for sites which you have set to 'Allow Always'.
- Set your default profile on the CrowdID 'Profiles' page.
- 6.1 Adding a profile
- 6.2 Choosing a profile for a website
- 6.3 Setting a default profile
- 6.4 Deleting a profile