Confluence 3.1.1 Upgrade Notes
Below are some important notes on upgrading to Confluence 3.1.1. Confluence 3.1.1 is a recommended upgrade which fixes a number of issues. For more details, please read the Confluence 3.1.1 Release Notes.
On this page:
If you are already running a version of Confluence, please follow these instructions to upgrade to the latest version:
- Before you upgrade, we strongly recommend that you back up your
confluence.homedirectory and database.
- If your version of Confluence is earlier than 3.1.0, read the release notes and upgrade guides for all releases between your version and the latest version. In particular:
- Download the latest version of Confluence.
- Follow the instructions in the Upgrade Guide.
Useful PluginsBefore installing an add-on (also called a plugin) into your Confluence site, please check the add-on's information page to see whether it is supported by Atlassian, by another vendor, or not at all. See our guidelines on add-on support.
- Appfire's Upgrade Assistant for Confluence (UAC) is a commercial plugin that simplifies the upgrade process into an easy-to-use wizard.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!