Confluence 5.7.3 Upgrade Notes
Below are some important notes on upgrading to Confluence 5.7.3. For details of the fixes in this release, please read the release notes.
Using Confluence Data Center?
Confluence Data Center 5.7.3 contains known issues that can impact the stability of your cluster.
We strongly recommend only installing, or upgrading to, Confluence Data Center 5.8.5 or later.
If you are already running a version of Confluence, please follow these instructions to upgrade to the latest version:
- Before you upgrade, we strongly recommend that you back up your Confluence Home directory and database.
- If your version of Confluence is earlier than 5.7, read the release notes and upgrade guides for all releases between your version and the latest version.
- Please read the Confluence 5.7 Upgrade Notes.
- Please read the Confluence 5.5 Upgrade Notes.
- If you are upgrading from 2.1 or earlier, please also read the 2.2 release notes.
- Download the latest version of Confluence.
- Follow the instructions in the Upgrade Guide.
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article