Screenshot: Epic Report
Viewing the Epic Report
Navigate to your desired board.
- Click Reports, then select Epic Report.
- Select the relevant epic from the epic drop-down.
- Click View in Issue Navigator to jump to the Issue Navigator and see a list of all the epic's issues.
Tip: Click How to read this chart at the top of the report to view a short description of the report.
Understanding the Epic Report
Before you start using the Epic Report, you should get to know how it works. The following information will help you understand the key functionalities of the Epic Report:
- The Epic Report is based on your board's column mapping. An issue is considered to be 'To Do' when it is in a status that has been mapped to the left-most column of your board. Similarly, an issue is considered to be 'Done' when it is in a status that has been mapped to the right-most column of your board. See Configuring columns for more information.
- The graph will look different if you are using Issue Count as your Estimation Statistic (rather than Story Points, as shown in the screenshot above).
Need help? If you can't find the answer you're looking for in our documentation, we have other resources available to help you. Check out Getting help.
Read the following related topics:
Last modified on Sep 12, 2017
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.