Printing labels and QR codes
Using labels and QR codes can really streamline the management of tangible assets. For this, Assets lets you print labels and QR Codes for any object. These documents show you how to do that.
The easiest way to print labels is to search for multiple objects and then use bulk actions to print labels for all of them.
- Search for your objects or select an object type (you can also print individual labels by selecting the printer icon on an object).
- Select Bulk actions > Print labels.
- If there's a template available, select it, and select Print. Otherwise, your admin will need to create a template.
Here's an example of a ready label:
Print QR codes
You can view an object's QR code after opening your object.
To print QR codes for multiple objects:
- Search for your objects or select an object type (you can also print individual QR codes as shown on the image above)
- Select Bulk actions > Print QR codes.