You can view system information for Bamboo from the administration console.
The system information contains useful data for you to send to Atlassian when requesting support.
See Locating important directories and files for more information.
Viewing your Bamboo system information
- Click theicon in the Bamboo header and choose Overview.
- Click System Information (under 'System') in the left navigation panel.
Screenshot: Bamboo system information (cropped)
Configuring system settings
For information on configuring system settings, see the following topics:
- Updating your Bamboo license details
- Specifying Bamboo's title
- Specifying Bamboo's URL
- Logging in Bamboo
- Enabling GZIP compression
- Enabling Bamboo's Remote API
- Starting Bamboo
- Configuring your system properties
- Configuring Gravatar support
- Customizing Bamboo headers
- Tracking changes to your Bamboo server
- Starting Bamboo with all jobs disabled from building at startup.