You can view system information for Bamboo from the administration console.
The system information contains useful data for you to send to Atlassian when requesting support.
See Locating important directories and files for more information.
Viewing your Bamboo system information
Click the icon in the Bamboo header and choose Overview.
- Click System Information (under 'System') in the left navigation panel.
Screenshot: Bamboo system information (cropped)
Configuring system settings
For information on configuring system settings, see the following topics:
- Updating your Bamboo license details
- Specifying Bamboo's title
- Specifying Bamboo's URL
- Logging in Bamboo
- Enabling GZIP compression
- Enabling Bamboo's Remote API
- Configuring system properties
- Configuring Bamboo on start-up
- Configuring Gravatar support
- Tracking changes to your Bamboo server
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!