Viewing test statistics for a job
Bamboo provides a summary of test results across all of a job's builds. This helps you to:
- Troubleshoot by identifying which tests fail most frequently, and which tests take longest to fix.
- Manage your build duration by identifying the plan's slowest running tests.
- Ensure quality by monitoring the number of tests over time: are your test cases growing with your code base?
To view the test statistics for all of a job's builds:
- Navigate to the desired build result page, as described in Viewing a build result.
- Select the Tests tab.
- Select the sub-tabs to filter the rest statistics (see screenshots below).
- To view a test's history, select the test name.