Data Center and Server 5.0
Configuring the application navigator
Administering Bitbucket Server
- Users and groups
- External user directories
- Global permissions
- Setting up your mail server
- Integrating Bitbucket Server with Atlassian applications
- Connecting Bitbucket Server to an external database
- Migrating Bitbucket Server to another server
- Specifying the base URL for Bitbucket Server
- Configuring the application navigator
- Managing add-ons
- Audit logging in Bitbucket Server
- Running Bitbucket Server as a Windows service
- Updating your Bitbucket Server license details
- Bitbucket Server config properties
- Moving Bitbucket Server to a different context path
- Data recovery and backups
- Disabling HTTP(S) access to Git repositories in Bitbucket Server
- Smart Mirroring
- Git Large File Storage
- Enabling SSH access to Git repositories in Bitbucket Server
- Using diff transcoding in Bitbucket Server
- Changing the port that Bitbucket Server listens on
- Lockout recovery process
- Proxying and securing Bitbucket Server
- High availability for Bitbucket Server
- Enabling JMX counters for performance monitoring
- Bitbucket Server debug logging
- Scaling Bitbucket Server
- Getting started with Bitbucket Server and AWS
- Add shortcut links to a Bitbucket Server repository
- Data Center Migration
- Git Virtual File System (GVFS)
- Diagnostics for third-party apps
- Administer code search
On this page
- No related content found
Still need help?
The Atlassian Community is here for you.
The application navigator, on the left of the Bitbucket Server header, allows you to switch to your other applications, such as JIRA Software and Bamboo – or any other web application – all from the Bitbucket Server header:
Users only see the application navigator when links are set up – if there are no links, only administrators can see it.
Bitbucket Server administrators can configure which apps appear in the navigator – just click Configure in the application navigator, or go to the Bitbucket Server admin area and click Application Navigator:
- Linked applications are automatically configured in the application navigator, and can't be deleted. Click Manage to configure those in the source application.
- Specify new links, as required by your users, by entering a Name and URL.
- Restrict the visibility of links to particular user groups, or hide the link completely. Click in a row, under the Groups column header, to edit those properties for existing rows.
- Use the 'handles' at the left to change the link order when seen in Bitbucket Server.
Last modified on Feb 6, 2019
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
- No related content found
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.