Integrating Bitbucket Server with Atlassian applications
Administering Bitbucket Server
- Users and groups
- External user directories
- Global permissions
- Setting up your mail server
- Integrating Bitbucket Server with Atlassian applications
- Connecting Bitbucket Server to an external database
- Migrating Bitbucket Server to another server
- Specifying the base URL for Bitbucket Server
- Configuring the application navigator
- Managing add-ons
- Audit logging in Bitbucket Server
- Running Bitbucket Server as a Windows service
- Updating your Bitbucket Server license details
- Bitbucket Server config properties
- Moving Bitbucket Server to a different context path
- Data recovery and backups
- Disabling HTTP(S) access to Git repositories in Bitbucket Server
- Smart Mirroring
- Git Large File Storage
- Enabling SSH access to Git repositories in Bitbucket Server
- Using diff transcoding in Bitbucket Server
- Changing the port that Bitbucket Server listens on
- Lockout recovery process
- Proxying and securing Bitbucket Server
- High availability for Bitbucket Server
- Enabling JMX counters for performance monitoring
- Bitbucket Server debug logging
- Scaling Bitbucket Server
- Getting started with Bitbucket Server and AWS
- Add shortcut links to a Bitbucket Server repository
- Data Center Migration
- Git Virtual File System (GVFS)
- Diagnostics for third-party apps
- Administer code search
On this page
- No related content found
Still need help?
The Atlassian Community is here for you.
When you integrate Bitbucket Server with Atlassian applications you get the following benefits:
|Using Smart Commits in Bitbucket Server||JIRA 7.1+||Bitbucket Server 4.2+|
|Related branches, commits and pull requests are all summarized in the Development panel in a JIRA issue.||JIRA 6.2+||Stash 2.10+|
Create Git branches from within JIRA and JIRA Agile.
|JIRA 6.1+||Stash 2.8+|
|JIRA 5.0+||Stash 2.7+|
|JIRA 5.0+||Stash 2.1+|
See all the code changes commited for the issue (on the JIRA Source tab).
Click through to see a changed file, or the full commit , in Bitbucket Server.
|JIRA 5.0.4+||Plugin version bundled in JIRA|
|JIRA 5.0–5.0.3||JIRA FishEye Plugin 184.108.40.206|
|JIRA 4.4.x||JIRA FishEye Plugin 3.4.12|
|JIRA 4.3.x||JIRA FishEye Plugin 3.1.8|
When Bitbucket Server is integrated with HipChat, notifications are sent to a HipChat room whenever someone pushes to a repository in Bitbucket Server.
Bamboo responds to repository events published by Bitbucket Server to:
When you link a build plan to a Bitbucket Server repository, build notifications are automatically enabled.
See Bamboo integration.
|Bamboo 5.6+||Stash 3.1+|
|See the latest build status for a commit when viewing Bitbucket Server commits and pull requests.||Bamboo 4.4+||Stash 2.1+|
When you have SourceTree installed, you can:
|SourceTree 1.7+||Stash 2.7+|
When Bitbucket Server is integrated with Crowd, you can:
- No related content found