Diagnostics for third-party apps
Administering Bitbucket Server
- Users and groups
- External user directories
- Global permissions
- Setting up your mail server
- Integrating Bitbucket Server with Atlassian applications
- Connecting Bitbucket Server to an external database
- Migrating Bitbucket Server to another server
- Getting started with Bitbucket Server and AWS
- Specifying the base URL for Bitbucket Server
- Configuring the application navigator
- Managing apps
- Auditing in Bitbucket
- Updating your Bitbucket Server license details
- Bitbucket Server config properties
- Moving Bitbucket Server to a different context path
- Data recovery and backups
- Disabling HTTP(S) access to Git repositories in Bitbucket Server
- Smart Mirroring
- Data Center Migration
- Git Large File Storage
- Git Virtual File System (GVFS)
- Enabling SSH access to Git repositories in Bitbucket Server
- Using diff transcoding in Bitbucket Server
- Changing the port that Bitbucket Server listens on
- Lockout recovery process
- Proxying and securing Bitbucket Server
- High availability for Bitbucket Server
- Diagnostics for third-party apps
- Enabling JMX counters for performance monitoring
- Bitbucket Server debug logging
- Scaling Bitbucket Server
- Add shortcut links to a Bitbucket Server repository
- Administer code search
- Adding additional storage for your repository data
- Add a system-wide announcement banner
- Configuring Project links across Applications
- Improving instance stability with rate limiting
- Use a CDN with Atlassian Data Center applications
- Managing personal access tokens
- Connecting to a 3rd party application using Application Links
- Setting a system-wide default branch name
On this page
- No related content found
Still need help?
The Atlassian Community is here for you.
The diagnostics tool displays a summary of the alerts that have been raised on the instance in the past 30 days, grouped by issue and app combination.
There are three levels of severity:
- Error: a serious problem has occurred that impacts system stability and/or availability
- Warning: an issue has been detected that impacts performance or can lead to more serious problems in the future
- Info: something worth noting has happened.
The alerts can be filtered by severity, component, app, node and time.
The alert details page is accessed by clicking into an alert, and displays individual alerts for the selected issue and app combination.
When many alerts are raised in a short time window, just one representative alert is displayed per 1 minute window.
Clicking Show displays information relating to the issue, that was collected when the alert was raised.
You can also set up alerts using JMX metric details.