Install or upgrade Bitbucket Server
About the installation and upgrade guides
The install and upgrade guides have instructions for installing, setting up, or upgrading Bitbucket Server and Bitbucket Data Center.
Information on the features and changes in specific Bitbucket releases can be found in the Release Notes.
For information about using and administering Bitbucket refer to the Bitbucket documentation.
- Supported platforms
- Installing and upgrading Git
- Bitbucket Server installation guide
- Install a Bitbucket trial
- Install Bitbucket Server on Windows
- Install Bitbucket Server on Linux
- Running Bitbucket Server with a dedicated user
- Running Bitbucket Server as a Windows service
- Running Bitbucket Server as a Linux service
- Automated setup for Bitbucket Server
- Starting and stopping Bitbucket Server
- Install Bitbucket Server from an archive file
- Running the Bitbucket Server installer
- Bitbucket Server upgrade guide
- Using Bitbucket Server in the enterprise
Download Bitbucket documentation in PDF format.
Bitbucket Server knowledge base
Last modified on Jan 4, 2021
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.