Some sites may temporarily not be able to export users. Contact support if you need to export users and are unable to do so.
If you need a list of your Atlassian Cloud users—for auditing purposes, for example—you can export your user list in CSV format from the user management screen.
To export your user list:
- Go to > Site administration.
- Click Export users at the top-right.
- Leave the form blank to do a standard export of all users, or customize the export with any of these options:
- Last session –
- From – Only export users who were active on or after this date.
- To – Only export users who were active on or before this date.
- Enter both dates to export users active on or between the dates.
- Include in the export –
- Group membership – List the group(s) the each user belongs to. If they're in multiple groups, they'll get a row in the CSV for each group they're in.
- Application access – Gives a Yes or No value to indicate which apps the user has access to. See the order of apps for more detail.
- Inactive users – List inactive users in the export with a Yes or No to indicate if they're active or not.
- Only these groups – Enter one or more groups to only export users in your chosen groups.
- Last session –
- Click Export users.
As the list of users can take a few moments to compile, we'll show a message once it's complete, with a link to download the CSV.
The first row of the CSV lists the column headings. Here's an example of the data in the CSV with all of the Include boxes ticked:
group_name,username,full_name,email,active,last_login,last_session,Jira Service Desk,Jira Software,Jira Core,Confluence group2,fgambale,Frank Gambale,firstname.lastname@example.org,Yes,14 Dec 2012 15:31:57,,Yes,Yes,No,Yes,No group1,fgambale,Frank Gambale,email@example.com,Yes,14 Dec 2012 15:31:57,,Yes,Yes,No,Yes,No group1,dtrucks,Derek Trucks,firstname.lastname@example.org,Yes,,23 Oct 2015 02:53:27,Yes,Yes,No,Yes,No group1,slukather,Steve Lukather,email@example.com,Yes,,1 Oct 2015 01:01:10,Yes,Yes,No,Yes,No
As you'll see from the example above, the order of apps in the CSV is:
- Jira Service Desk
- Jira Software
- Jira Core