Set your site homepage
As an Atlassian Cloud admin, you can choose the product your users see first when they log in to your site. We refer to this as your site homepage.
To set your site homepage:
- Go to > Site administration.
- Choose Application access in the left panel.
- Hit the User defaults button at the top-right of the page.
- Pick the default application under the Homepage heading.
- Hit Set defaults.
Your users will now land in your selected product when they log in. Note that it can take up to two hours for your changes to take effect.
- Default access: Choose the products new users have access to by default.
- Site homepage: Choose which product your users land on when they log in.