Clover Release Notes
7 December 2015
- IntelliJ IDEA 15 support
Read the Clover 4.1 release notes.
11 July 2014
- HTML ADG report
Read the Clover 4.0 release notes.
31 March 2014
- Spock framework support
- JUnit4 parameterized tests
- Lambda toggle in report wizards (Eclipse, IDEA)
Read the Clover 3.3 release notes.
21 October 2013
- Java 1.8 Support
- Support for Eclipse 4.3 and RAD 8.5
- Dropped support for JDK1.4
- Enhanced reports
Read the Clover 3.2 release notes.
31 May 2011
- Java 1.7 Support
- Maven 3 Support
- Groovy 1.6-1.8 Support for Ant, Maven 2 and Grails
- Clover-for-Grails Plugin for Grails 1.3.7
- Support for Eclipse 3.6 and 3.7
- Support for Intellij 10.5 and 11
- Bug fixes and improvements
Read the Clover 3.1 release notes.
31 March 2010
- Groovy Support for Ant, Maven 2 and Grails
- New Clover-for-Grails Plugin
- Per-Test Coverage Viewer for Eclipse
- New Dashboard View in Eclipse
- Updated Tutorial with Groovy Code
- Other Enhancements and Improvements
- Over 50 bug fixes and improvements
Read the Clover 3.0 release notes.
9 Sept 2009
- New Clover Editions
- Eclipse Plugin Performance Improvements
- IDE Plugin Ease-of-Use Features
- 100% Coverage filter
- New HTML Tree Map
- New API for Optimizing Tests Programatically
- Clover Auto-Update Feature for IDEA
Read the Clover 2.6 release notes.
11 May 2009
- Test Optimization in Clover for Eclipse and IDEA
- Distributed Per-Test Coverage
- Performance Improvements
Read the Clover 2.5 release notes.
5 Nov 2008
- Test Optimization
- Easier Integration
- Reporting Improvements
- Clover-for-IDEA final release
Read the Clover 2.4 release notes.
9 May 2008
- New options for Movers report
- New <added> tag
- 15 fixes and revisions
Read the Clover 2.3 release notes.
10 April 2008
- New visualizations for Dashboard
- Stack trace navigation in reports
- Better cross-referencing in reports
- Configure Clover to warn you or fail your build when your coverage drops
Read the Clover 2.2 release notes.
14 Feb 2008
- Configurable metrics reporting
- Per-package coverage clouds
- Historical charting
- Enhanced 'movers' section
- Per-test coverage for merged databases
- Greatly improved performance
17 Oct 2007
- Coverage by test case
- Test results integrated with reports
- 'Coverage Cloud' reports
- Linked, cross-referenced reports
- Context filters
- Method-level metrics
- Sortable columns
- Streamlined Ant integration and simplified Ant tasks
- Eclipse plugin and Maven 2 plugin
- Inline help
Read the Clover 2.0 release notes
- Clover-for-Ant Upgrade Guide
- Clover-for-Eclipse Upgrade Guide
- Clover-for-IDEA Upgrade Guide
- Clover-for-Maven 2 and 3 Upgrade Guide
Information about changes in minor versions can be found here: