Shared Links Blueprint
The Shared Links blueprint helps you take content from the web and share it with your team. You can use Shared Links to share and collaborate on web content, or to create a centralised repository of useful links.
The first time you use the Shared Links blueprint in a space, Confluence will create an index page and add a shortcut on your space sidebar (if you're using the default theme). The index lists all the shared links in that space.
To create a shared links page:
- Choose Create from template in the Confluence header
- Select Share a link and hit Next
- Enter the URL of the web content you want to share, then hit Create
You can also:
- Include topics to help categorise your links – these are added as labels to your page.
- Share the link immediately with another user or group – users will receive a notification.
- Add a comment to start the discussion.
To add the Share on Confluence button to your browser:
- Choose Create from template , then select Share a link
- Drag the Share on Confluence button to your browser toolbar
Now, when you want to share a link in Confluence, choose the Share on Confluence button in your browser and follow the prompts.
Screenshot: Share a link from the Create dialog.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!