Retrospective pages help you track team successes and opportunities after projects or at the end of a sprint. Use this blueprint to document what went well, what needed improvement, and assign actions for the future.
The first time you create a retrospective page in a space, Confluence will automatically create an 'index' page, which will list all retrospectives in the space, and add a shortcut to it in the space sidebar.
To create a retrospective page:
- Choose Create from template in the Confluence header
- Select Retrospective and hit Next
- Add participants, change the title if you want to and click Create
Screenshot: The 'retrospective' template page
The Retrospective blueprint uses the following Confluence features:
- Page Properties and the Page Properties Report macro make content listed within the macro visible on the index page.
- Instructional text prompts you to enter information and disappears when you start typing or view the page.
- Mention a user on the page to notify them in their workbox.
Customise this blueprint
Every team conducts retrospective meetings differently, so you can customise the Retrospective blueprint template to match your team's culture and practices. You can:
- Edit headings and pre-populated text
- Add instructional text to capture specific information
- Add additional sections and content
See Customise blueprint templates for instructions.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!