Confluence installation and upgrade guide
About the installation and upgrade guide
This guide covers how to install and upgrade Confluence.
Information on the features and changes in specific Confluence releases can be found in the Confluence Release Notes.
For information on using and administering Confluence refer to the Confluence Documentation.
A Long Term Support release is a feature release that gets backported critical security updates and critical bug fixes during its entire two-year support window. If you can only upgrade once a year, consider upgrading to a Long Term Support release. Learn more
Long Term Support releases were originally referred to as Enterprise Releases.
- System Requirements
- Confluence Installation Guide
- Confluence Setup Guide
- Upgrading Confluence
- Upgrading Beyond Current Licensed Period
- Confluence Post-Upgrade Checks
- Migration from Wiki Markup to XHTML-Based Storage Format
- Migration of Templates from Wiki Markup to XHTML-Based Storage Format
- Upgrading Confluence Manually
- Create a staging environment for upgrading Confluence
- Upgrade Confluence without downtime
- Supported Platforms
Download the Confluence documentation in PDF format.
Confluence administrator's guide
Last modified on Dec 14, 2020
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.