Check out these resources for getting the most out of Jira in your enterprise environment:
Jira Data Center performance and scaling
In this section, we present some best practices on how large and growing teams use Jira Software, along with the results of performance and scale tests we run for each release. These results can show you how the latest Jira version compares to the previous one, and how different metrics (projects, issues, custom fields, and so on) can affect your instance.
We also compiled some useful resources to help you test, monitor, or quickly improve the performance of your Jira Data Center deployment.
- Use the Jira Data Generator plugin to populate Jira with test data (for load and performance testing)
- Head to Jira Performance Testing - Available Tools for a list of useful tools
- Use the JavaMelody plugin for monitoring performance over time
- Read about the Jira Access Log Analyzer for information on analyzing HTTP requests found in the Jira logs
- Use the Garbage Collection (GC) Tuning Guide to fine tune your environment for top performance
- Managing custom fields in Jira effectively teaches you how to ensure custom fields slow down your instance
Ready to get started?
Contact us to speak with an Atlassian or get started with Data Center today.
Last modified on Oct 30, 2019
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.